Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

We had a busy Father's Day weekend with lots of activities. Friday night we went to my friend Aubrey's house for a fiesta party to celebrate her birthday. We left Lucas with his first ever non-family babysitter, my friend Adrienne. Adriennce will be keeping Lucas a couple of days a week when I go back to work so it was great for her to hang with the little guy. On Saturday afternoon, Luke kept Lucas while I went to volunteer at Mercy Ministries. They had a family movie night on Saturday evening that I helped with. It was soo much fun and Lucas even came by to say hey with daddy. On Sunday, we relaxed at home all morning and then went to the pool with Aunt B and Uncle Birdie that afternoon. We finished the weekend with dinner at Garcias with my parents who just return from a 2 week trip in italy.

Aubrey and I at the fiesta (Happy Bday, Aub)

Luke and I enjoying a night out


Mercy Volunteers at Movie Night


No comments:

Post a Comment