Monday, June 14, 2010

My First Blog Post




I have been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now and finally decided it was time. So many exciting things have gone on since Luke and I married each other on November 17, 2007. Five short months after our wedding, we decided to move to Nashville to be closer to my family. Luke and I both started new jobs and bought our first house together. Once we were settled in Nashville, we decided it was time to grow our family. After several discussions about adoption, we decided we would adopt our first child. Three short weeks after we were approved to adopt, we welcomed Lucas Patrick Lamphron into our home. I was in the delivery room when sweet Lucas was born. We stayed in Utah for a week and then brought Lucas home to Nashville. We are soo crazy about our sweet little boy and can't wait to watch him grow up.




No comments:

Post a Comment